SEALED BIDS FOR LAWN CARE
Solon Township will receive sealed bids on the mowing and upkeep of the grounds of the Township Hall at 15185 Algoma Avenue, the Township Fire Department at 2305 19 Mile Road, and the Township cemetery located at the corner of 18 Mile Road and Algoma Avenue. The following criteria applies:
- Bidders must have their own equipment and be able to present a current certificate of liability insurance.
- Mowing and trimming to be done weekly, as needed, between Wednesdays and Fridays
- Removal of sticks and debris on a continuous basis, as necessary.
- Spring cleanup of leaves, pine cones, branches, trash no later than May 1st.
- Fall cleanup of leaves, pine cones, branches, trash.
- Payment for services will be as follows:
One third of lawn cutting fee by May 15th.
One third of lawn cutting fee by July 11th.
One third of lawn cutting fee at end of season.
Upon acceptance of this bid by the Solon Township Board, you agree to all the information in this bid and agree to perform the duties described. Additionally, the successful bidder will supply the Township Clerk with proof of liability insurance within three days of bid acceptance.
If all terms of this agreement are not met, Solon Township reserves the right to terminate this contract with forty-eight (48) hours notice.
Please return bids on or before 5:00 PM, April 10, 2023. Solon Township reserves the right to accept or refuse any or all bids.
Bids may be mailed to:
Solon Township Clerk
Lawn Care Bids
15185 Algoma Avenue NE
Cedar Springs, MI 49319